Linda Susan Lee was born July 1, 1950. Barbara Schutzel Lee, donor's sister, was her mother. Photograph taken on the Schutzel Farm, located at Switzer Road near Highway 150, which was owned by Emil J. and Dorothy Spalding Schutzel from 1934 to 1960. They purchased the farm to get out of the city because of the polio epidemic. Farm owned by Robert and Barbara Schutzel Lee, 1960 to 1975. Farm was then sold out of the family. The 55 acre farm was for recreation for Schutzel family and friends. Donor's name Suzanne Schutzel b. Feb. 19, 1928, m. John K. Hays. 4/1/1961, then 2nd husband, Robert K. Hamilton, 6/26/83.